Government Contracts and Services
Pacific Tugboat Service has established itself as a trusted agent with proven past performance, best value service and pricing that is fair and cost effective. The text below will help you become a little more familiar with some of our services and products associated with Government Contracts including prime contractor, team contractor, sub-contractor, leasing, manning, operations, repair, maintenance, construction, sales, etc.
- Coastal and long distance towing of Naval and other agency assets
- Ship’s Husbandry Services for ships at anchor, including waste water removal, fresh water supply, gangway and breasting barges, personnel ferry service and water taxi, trash removal service, anchor tending and more.
- Off shore training including non-compliant boarding drills, tow and be-towed exercises, mock harassment vessel training, placement of shallow water barricades and training devices, torpedo recovery, filming, geophysical studies, etc.
- Landing craft services for delivery of equipment, vehicles etc. to remote locations.
- Deck and cargo barges
- Tank barges
- Construction barges, crane barges
- Camels, floats, docks and ship/submarine separators
- Fireworks barges
- Film Production
- Training Platforms
- Camels, floats etc.
PTS provides and mans small craft for training scenarios, small craft intrusion barrier handling and maintenance, water taxi service, perimeter security and more.
PTS operates and maintains small craft intrusion barrier systems protecting highly visible water borne and waterfront naval assets. PTS personnel have become experts in the installation, operation, maintenance and management of a variety of types and application of barriers since immediately following September 11th, 2001.
PTS vessels, barges, facilities and personnel provide “real world” training for US Navy and US Coast Guard and other Government agencies.
Harbor Tug Services
PTS has always operated a fleet of economical, efficient harbor tugs. We have even designed and built a number of our own vessels to best meet the needs of our customers. PTS harbor tugs have continued to evolve, meeting or exceeding strict Government emission standards while providing high power tight quarters or shallow water.
PTS can also offer ship assist in cooperation with big business providers.
- Pile driving and marina installations
- Salvage and disposal of sunken vessels, barges aircraft, etc.
- Construction materials delivery, Specialty barges and Landing craft
- Floating Crane Service Click here for more information
GSA Contractor, Schedule #GS-07F5721R
PTS has established long-term, government wide GSA Schedule Contract #GS-07F5721R, to provide easy government only, discounted access to many of our products and services. Click here for more information